Stress is part of our lives whether we like it or not. But understanding what stress does to us can help us manage it in more healthy ways.
- Stress is often what keeps us from losing our belly fat
- When dealing with picky eaters, use the 3 bite rule
- For ideas on getting kids to eat more fruits and veggies, Sue Ann recommends “The Sneaky Chef to the Rescue
- Use Quinoa pasta instead of whole wheat pasta to elevate nutrition.
- The higher the quality of the food we eat, the less we eat.
- When you involve the kids in the food preparation, including shopping for it, it instills a sense of curiosity that will encourage them to eat more.
- Healthy eating and nutritious foods are part of a long process.
If you wish to hear more on Energy Leaks and ways to eat nutritiously, listen to our interview from Blog Talk Radio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestepmomstoolbox/2012/01/04/do-you-suffer-from-energy-leaks-our-guest-sue-ann-gleason
As a special bonus, Sue Ann is giving her wonderful Guilt-Free Chocolate Truffles. You can get the recipe here.
Let me know what you think of the truffles. I plan on making some this weekend.