Claudette Chenevert, known as “The Stepmom Coach” provides advice, support and guidance to those women who are entering the “Instant Family” realm, feeling overwhelmed, misunderstood and isolated.
Articles by Claudette
- Build a Strong Couple Relationship – 7 Keys to Success
- Handling Strong Willed Children Without The Power Struggle.
- Family Vacations – 5 Tips to Minimize Conflict
- How To Deal With Difficult People
- Make Your Next Family Gathering the Best Ever With These 10 Questions
- Handling Difficult Conversations – 10 Steps to Get You There
- Coming Together As a Stepfamily
- What is a Stepmom?
- Why Do We Wait? The Real Cost Of Not Getting The Help You Need
On BlogTalk Radio
- Clear Your Clutter and Transform Your Life with Guest Sue Rasmussen.
- Dealing with Adversity with Guest Deborah Parker.
- Guest Brenda Ockun-Founder and Publisher of Stepmom Magazine
- Adoption! Is is possible for stepchildren? Guest Abrielle Anderson.
- Being A Stylish Stepmom With Guest Heidi Ducato
- Reigniting your Relationship After the New Baby with Guest Rhona Berens.
- What is Your Temperament? Guest Carrie Hoffman
Book & Game Recommendations
Claudette has compiled an extensive list of books and games that she owns or from recommendations of clients and friends. Some are written with the tradition family in mind but have good information for stepfamilies.
» See Claudette’s “Reading List” of Book/Game Recommendations